Inner Gate Acupuncture carries Nordic Natural brand fish oils because of their great reputation, and third party testing. The testing verifies purity, quality and establishes whether or not heavy metals are present.
Inner Gate Acupuncture offers fish oils at prices lower than Whole Foods and New Seasons. We carry the Pro line of products, which is the top line and is not available in retail stores. Buy your high quality fish oils here for less. We carry ProEFA, ProEPA and ProDHA oils.
- ProEPA: Lowers cardiovascular risk, reduces inflammation, and manages healthy blood sugar levels.
- ProDHA: Benefits the brain and brain development, great for pregnant and breast feeding women. Benefits good cognition, clear thinking and memory.
- ProEFA: This formulation is great for joint health, lung & immune support.
Fish Oils Have Many Great Benefits!
- Prevent Risk of Heart Disease: The Omega-3 oils contained in fish help counteract the inflammatory effect of Omega-6 oils found in many meats and cereals. They also slightly thin the blood reducing the risk of clots associated with heart disease.
- Reduction of Asthma Symptoms: Asthma is associated with a narrowing of airways due to inflammation. Asthma symptoms include wheezing, shortness of breath and coughing. The anti-inflammatory effects of Omega-3 reduce asthma symptoms for some asthma sufferers.
- Control Depression and Anxiety: Early research suggests that some people who suffer from anxiety and depression have low levels of Omega-3 oils in their bodies. The research suggests that for those people increasing Omega-3 oils reduces anxiety and depression symptoms.
- Reduce Arthritis Pain: The anti-inflammatory effects of Omega-3 throughout the body are significant in both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. While they won't reverse the process, they do control inflammation and therefore reduce pain.
- Improve Vision: The tiny vessels in the eye and in the retina benefit greatly from the mild blood thinning and anti-inflammatory effects of fish oils. The oils are associated with avoiding age related macular degeneration.